Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Close, But No Cee-gar

This morning the scale greeted me with 161.5. I hopped off right quick lest it change its mind.

I had wanted to get to the 150s by Valentine's Day, but given that it's tomorrow, I think it's unlikely that I'm going to drop two more pounds.

So I'll revise that goal to say end of the month.

As far as my challenge for this week, I'm going to have to say it's to do yoga at least twice. It so far has not happened at all. And I missed my yoga classes last week. I'm going to have to just get it through my thick skull that two yoga classes and two art classes a week are not reasonable for me, and get back to home practice and try to get to one class on the weekends. I really was into home practice for a while last year, and it does have its benefits. I think getting to a class regularly is good though, because you could be doing all kinds of things wrong in the poses when practicing at home and not even know it.

So, I'm going to try to practice tomorrow morning (I had to get to work early this morning, tomorrow should be ok), and go to a class on Saturday or Sunday.

We won't even think about that gym membership I'm paying for and not using.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

WOW!! You are going to have to problem hitting your goal by the end of the month - you are REALLY doing great. :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger LME said...

Kim, I couldn't believe it when I weighed this morning. I've been back and forth for the last week over the same pound, and then boom.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

That is super!!! Congratulations.

Do you use a yoga DVD? The AM/PM Yoga- is probably more beginners but it's 15 minutes of stretching.

I'm so glad you noticed Kelly on TBL was a bit of a tease with her ex-hubby who still loves her. Drives me insane!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home