Friday, February 08, 2008

Feeling Better

Hopped on the scale this morning and it went down to 162 before settling on 162.5, but I'll take that.

If I can manage not to derail myself over the weekend (I have trouble with all that unstructured time), I might just meet my Valentine's mini goal of getting into the 150's, and 159.5 would most certainly count.

Part of my problem this week has been that I am just exhausted. Work really has been demanding. I've been coming in early so that I can have uninterrupted quiet time to do some writing for projects because the days have been filled with too many meetings (yesterday I spent about 5 hours in meetings). The art classes are demanding because they're long. My painting class tonight is 3 hours long, which will put me at home around 10:15 p.m.

I have not been to yoga this week because of the tired thing. I think that this semester, because of taking two classes, and the work schedule, I need to find a way to do yoga at home a couple of times a week, or just short sessions daily, and get to a class on the weekend. Both the teachers I like for Monday and Thursday classes are in India right now anyway, and will be for a couple of months.

The sun is supposed to shine tomorrow (though I may have to come in to work for a while), which will also help. It's been grey and rainy for a week here.

So feeling better.

Bon weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home