Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Goal (Mini)!

This morning: 164!

So that's 20.5 and I came in just under the wire for my 20 pound goal by the end of January.

I got myself a fabulous new haircut on Saturday that may very well have accounted for some of that weight loss. I have thick, naturally curly hair, and had let it get a little too Janis Joplin (I love Janis, but I need to keep her in my heart, not in my hair). I got it whacked off to a chin length bob, and it's all bouncy and fun. I love my stylist.

I've been thinking about my next mini goal, and I'm thinking I'd love to see another five pounds gone by Valentine's day. May be a little overly ambitious, since I'm due for a plateau any second now, but why not try for it.

Watch out 150's, here I come.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! That's awesome! Congrats on hitting the big 2-0!! =)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

You cracked me up with the Janis comment! You are kicking ass and I'm doing well too despite my food plan not exactly going as I planned. Just thinking about our challenge has really helped me and I am so happy the bastard scale is cooperating for you.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats on the mini goal and the kicky new 'do!! I wish that I could pull short hair off. I end up looking more like Roseanna Roseanna Danna. And NOT in a good way. :)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home