Monday, January 28, 2008

It Definitely Must Have Been All That Whining Last Week

I'm down another pound and a half. This morning: 165.

That's a half pound away from my January goal, and ten pounds away from my big goal (which I'm thinking I might revise downward, just not sure how much yet. I will see when I get to 155).

Erin over at zenerrific and I are doing sort of a challenge, weekly mini challenges, really, and they can be whatever we want, to keep us going through February. You are welcome to play along!

Mine is to eat more vegetables and in general a wider variety of foods. I tend to eat the same things every day because I know automatically how many calories they have, and also, as I explained to Erin in an email, I work in midtown, where anything and everything I could possibly want, healthy and otherwise, is available on the other side of the office doors. It makes it hard for me to choose, and so I don't. I go to the same place every day and get the same stinkin' turkey and tomato whole wheat pita and a piece of fruit.

I also need to make sure I get to yoga class this week. I missed both because of the holiday and a work dealie last week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean whining makes you lose weight??? Yeehaw - let the whinefest begin!!!! ;)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

Don't fret about eating the same thing over and over again. The You on a Diet docs say automating your breakfast and lunch is the best thing.

I like Amy's Indian Mattar Paneer meal and eat it almost 4 times a week.

Congratulations on the 1 1/2 pound weight loss.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home