Thursday, January 31, 2008

Forgive Them for They Know Not What They Do

My dear sweet husband. He loves my creative side. So he took a picture of me a few weeks ago while I was standing up painting at the easel that's set up in our study/computer room/library.

It was a photo of my creative backside.

I saw the photo yesterday, which he proffered with pride.

I was horrified.

Sweetie darlin', I said. Don't ever take a picture of me from behind like that again.

The image is seared into my retinas now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, God. I know what you mean.

My mother is The Queen of Scrapbooking and this takes photos constantly, including at the beach. Yeah. From behind in a bathing suit. I'll *never* get that out of my head,

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I meant, "thus takes photos," not "this."

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omygosh you crack me up!!
My kids love to play with the video cam - nothing like seeing my big arse in live action!!!
I feel your pain.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

I always take my own picture (especially when I used to post progress pictures). I would set up tripod, etc. because the hubby can not take good pictures of me. And when he does take a picture, I swear there is an extra two or three chins!

Funny post!

And congratulations on over 20 pounds lost! Way to go!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home