Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ups and Downs

I got down to 160 this weekend and promptly shot back up to 162 and am now on the way back down. Definitely follows my pattern.

Still well on track to be in the 150's by the end of the month.

My plan to do yoga hasn't gone too well, and I have resigned myself to the fact that I am just not in the right state of mind to practice right now. There are too many distractions, and my schedule is too full. I will get back to it, but not, I think, until I am no longer taking two classes.

Re: Biggest Loser. Was so happy to see the person get voted off who did. I feel for him, but he was like a festering sore. I am certain that he will gain his weight back, because he wasn't losing it for himself in the first place. I think he wanted that ex wife back, and thought that being in that situation with her would do the trick. As much as she may thrive on his attention, it is clear that she would never go back. She left him after all, and that says it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

I so agree with you regarding TBL rejectee.

Hey 159.5 is gonna happen!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home