Thursday, January 10, 2008

Plateausville

I've been back and forth most of this week over the same half pound. This morning it was up a half pound.

Irritating.

I ended up not going to work out at the gym last night after all, and was of course mad at myself when I was up that half pound this morning. Obviously it's because I didn't go to the gym, I thought for a second, which is nonsense.

It's been freaky warm here in NYC (it did this last January as well; some of you may have seen the news then with men frolicking shirtless in Central Park), but that is about to change, so I took the opportunity to take a city walk instead of the gym. I walked for about an hour, from my office down to the gym. I actually went into the gym, where I went ahead and stashed my shoes and clothes my locker for next time. It was surprisingly not crowded like I thought it would be. Maybe lots of people had the same idea I did and took their workouts outdoors. I'll be going back to actually workout on Friday, when it's expected go get colder here.

Tonight is yoga, which I'm looking forward to. I just got over being sore from going on Monday, so I'm ready to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home