Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3 to Go

Yesterday no post because we were at an off-site meeting for much of the day.

This morning: 167.5, so 3 more pounds to go until the end of the month to hit my minigoal. Since I had a loss, there will be some days of back and forth, but there's still time, I think.

I continue to talk myself out of the gym. Usually I go after work, so maybe I need to think about maybe going before work. Though there's plenty of room to talk myself out there as well. I've been having to stay late, so that's not helping. If I could just make myself go once, I'd be back in, because I do enjoy it when I go. Just having a huge whiny mental block about it for some reason right now. Craving more yoga classes though.

Things are also just about to get nuts with my schedule. Mondays and Thursdays are going to remain yoga nights. But Tuesdays, and I just signed up yesterday for Fridays, I will be taking drawing and painting classes.

I've taken several drawing classes, and take a studio class with a teacher that I had a couple of semesters ago where you just go in once a week and work on whatever you want. Most people paint. I painted last semester and felt a little like I was wasting time and kind of flailing around. She doesn't instruct, she's just there to guide. But I want to work in oils, and I have had minimal instruction, so I finally decided to remedy that and signed up for a start from scratch learn how to use oils class on Friday evenings that starts next week. In the studio class, I'm going to work on drawing.

Busy, busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home