Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One to Go

I've had a mini goal of a ten pound loss before going away to the in-laws for the holidays and as of this morning, I have one pound to go.

Not sure if I can pull it off, since we leave on Saturday, but I'm going to give it my all.

And just so's you know I'm not starving myself, for dinner last night I had a slice of pizza. That would be a NYC slice, which is about as big as your head. I planned for it.

The other goal is to maintain my loss so far over the holidays. I'm never particularly tempted by the cooking at the in-laws, so the eating probably won't be so hard. I won't, however, have access to a treadmill. It's a teeninsy town and there's not even a gym I could join as a guest. There's a Y, but they'll be closed much of the week we're there. Running outside in the winter is out for me. Maybe if I'd built up to it, but I can feel the asthmatic wheeze now just thinking about it. Long walks will be in order. One of The Husband's sisters has a rambunctious dog that she's planning on bringing, and he needs daily walks of at least an hour, or he will eat the house. I'll have to get back to the Couch to 5K program when I get back, maybe repeating week 4.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm going to need a plan for my in-law's too, we leave Friday morning and come back Tuesday evening. They have a stair master that is positioned right in front of the heating vent but I'll prob. use it at least once. (Sometimes the knee hates it) and I am thinking about going to their Y when it is open on a guest pass. I need to find out when that is...
anyway, kickass on pretty much achieving your goal and not turning insane in the process.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home