Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Minefield

I sure was smart to try to get back on track during the holidays, eh? Everywhere I turn there are gingerbread men winking at me, trays of treats. I have to go to a lunch at work today, and then after work, I will have to face my big weaknesses: cheese and wine. Cheese and wine, people! There will also be crackers, which I could eat by the box. Tomorrow night is the big black tie holiday party for work.

Am trying to eat light so that I can accommodate the extras.

I guess I should look on the bright side; if I had waited and continued on my course through the holidays, I'd be staring down a bigger task than trying to lose 20 lbs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Amen sister!! Yes, it is annoying dealing with all of the holiday temptations - but not nearly as annoying as if that 20 pounds became 30 or more!! :)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home