Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update

Not knocked up yet. I had to have an ultrasound a few weeks ago to see what was going on with my fibroids, and my doctor is concerned that one in particular could cause problems with implantation, so if I can't get pregnant in the next two months, some surgery will be in order to try to make it easier. I'll either have to have another myomectomy (I had one when I was 30), which would be abdominal surgery with us having to wait 6 months before we could try again, or a less invasive procedure that would shave down the one fibroid in particular that she's worried about, and we'd have to wait 2 months to try again. I'm leaning towards the latter, but need to know more about how quickly it could grow back and if it would really buy us enough time.

I've managed to keep my weight right around goal without really even trying. Every once in awhile, like this morning, I'll wake up convinced that I've packed on 10 pounds, and then I weigh myself, and there I am, right where I've been, between 153 and 155. I think I just have no idea anymore how much I was eating back then when I was heavier. It must've been a lot, because I don't feel like I am always hungry or that I'm depriving myself now. I guess I've just adjusted to the right portion sizes. 

I do cruise by and see what's going on on everyone's blogs at least once a week, but haven't been commenting. I do hope all of you are well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I saw your comment on Grumpy Chair's blog and decided to pop in and say hi.

Hope everything goes okay with whichever procedure you have done. Maybe you'll get preggers pretty soon and you won't have to deal with any of that!

Good luck!! =)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I hope that the doctors are able to figure out the best course of action for you. :)

Please keep us posted - I miss hearing how things are going.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Here I was complaining about missing you and you had posted but I had given up checking for about a week. Heh. Sorry there are wrenches in the reproductive spokes but it sounds like something that can be resolved at least and I wish you all the best.

12:36 PM  
Blogger charengiwooman said...

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

Japanese langueage バックシャン backshan

It sees instinctively turning around when it dresses, it behaves, and the woman with beautiful appearance to walk is seen.
After there is a word beautiful backing in Japan, the woman with beautiful appearance is said.
Will you think it is too good somehow though it is not used now?

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home