Friday, January 04, 2008

Nice Surprises

1. When I hopped on the scale this morning it read 171.5. That's 13.5 lbs gone. Watch out 160's. I'm coming for you.

2. I liked the yoga instructor and the class last night. Level 1 Iyengar is pretty low key. Things move slowly and you're focusing on learning the poses and correct alignment in them. There's no flow. Usually, I sweat like crazy in a yoga class if it's a Vinyasa or Anusara class. I rented a towel just in case last night. Didn't even need it. I'm a little sore today, but not crazy. It will be a nice way to ease back into a regular practice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Awesome! I swear, the weight is falling off of you! :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger byebyechunkymonkey said...

Enjoy the yoga… I love it because it is something you can ALWAYS do no matter where you go or how old you get:) I love finding people right at the same starting point as me. I will be ready daily… Nice to meet you.

1:20 AM  
Blogger LME said...

Welcome chunkymonkey! I guess I could call you my third nice surprise. Will add you to my list of links and to my daily reads.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the lost pounds!! Keep up the good work - you rock!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home