Sunday, March 23, 2008

Still Hanging On

I'm still hanging out at goal. I have to admit that I haven't been trying too hard to lose more. Just to not gain back what I've already lost. Am having a bit of a rest in general right now. Took a couple of days off from work, and have been lounging around and reading and resting and trying to get a grip on my stress level, which has been bad. I have managed to put the cigarettes down again, but it was hard. If I'd kept on, I'd have been hooked again. But a night spent wheezing with an asthma attack put me straight.

I've been reading a lot of Buddhist stuff, mostly Pema Chodron. It helps. And I know that yoga would too. It's been weeks. I think tomorrow, which I'm taking off from work, I will practice at home and see how that goes. 

One step at a time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to congratulate you on how well you've been doing. I love the way you set mini goals for yourself, and then adjust them here and there if you reach them a little early or a little late. I think not being so strict and getting upset if you miss a goal date by a few pounds, and instead adjust the date to meet your goal, is very smart. Keep up the good work.

7:15 PM  
Blogger LME said...

Dawn, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home