Monday, March 17, 2008

Same Old, Same Old

Right after I hit goal I bounced up a couple of pounds and am now on the descent. I had my period and also ate out a couple of nights, which meant more calories and also more sodium.

I also have gotten a little lazy with calorie counting. This is where I always get tripped up. I pitch a little fit with myself about having to do it. But I know I have to. And I also have to weigh every day, because if I don't, I just go la la la la la to myself and oh, eating this and that won't hurt.

Back when I started this blog a few years ago, LB from Bufadora came up with the term "inner jackass" and that's what this little rebellion of not logging calories and not wanting to weigh feels like to me, that inner jackass starting to kick up a storm.

I'm back on it though, today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call mine the inner brat!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home