Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Well, Woohoo!

I hit my goal this morning: 155.

This after two days if eating Easter candy at work. There were speckled malted milk ball eggs, people! 

I was also on a smoking jag, which as of today is O-V-E-R.

Yoga is the way to deal with stress, not smoking. So I need to find a way to work that back in. I'm looking at some morning classes, but they start at 7:15. It's looking like home practice with a class on the weekend when I can get one may be the way I need to go.

So, 155. 

I want to lose a bit more to give myself some room when I shift into maintenance instead of loss mode. I've never known really how to do that, so that's going to be a challenge, maintenance.

I'm going to reset my goal for 145. I'll see how I feel when I get there. I'm thinking ultimately 140 might be a nice place to be, but I think 145 is good for now.

I'd like to have that knocked out by the end of May.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
Good job sistah!!

mmmm....speckled malted milk ball eggs...proof that God does indeed love us!! Those things are my FAVE!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

Congratulations!

It is so refreshing to read someone making goal. IT gives me so much hope that maybe, I too will have some success.

Thankfully, the kids like one kind of candy bar - hershey's. So Easter candy is limited to cheap hollow bunnies and hersheys.

I myself love peanut butter and chocolate - but no need to buy it.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your goal! that is amazing!

my step mom smoked a few cigs a day. here and there. to resist that eating at night. and yeah, it got her thin. it also ended her life at 61. and let me tell you, chemo made her even skinnier.

quit.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am really really proud of you for making it to your goal!! :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yay! Congratulations, don't know what else to add that won't seem superfluous, I am just really happy for you.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home